Monday, August 17, 2015

Updates

Ms. Hughes will be starting tomorrow in the classroom full time.  This will give me a chance to see how things are going for a couple days before leaving the country.  The students are doing great, working their plans, and learning each day.:)  I am so proud of them!  We have an amazing class this year!  

Reminders: Friday is Inside Out/Backwards day or spirit shirt day
Everyone has been doing great about bringing healthy snacks.  We do have some allergies in the class: peanuts, eggs, yogurt, and aspartame.

Remember that if you have time in the evenings, reading aloud and math facts are excellent things to practice!  

Also, Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for September 3rd but I will not be back in the country at that time.  If I have any specific issues, I will email parents directly and feel free to do the same.  September 3rd will be a half day for students and there will be NO school for students on September 4th.

No comments: